Wednesday 25 May 2011

Today's her birthday

She was so beautiful, with eyes that you could dwell in and only emerge with happiness and confidence. As magical as the first drop of rain on blazing hot day, when all you want is to be cosy in your house drinking hot MILO watching the rain pour as you smell it. Fresh, with a zest of life, giving hope for mere mortals to achieve Nirvana when all seem grey and pale. One gaze at her eyes, makes you wanting to be challenged by the world just so that you can be beaten down again to look into her eyes again and feel the comfort and the warmth that lies only in her eyes that you know is the most beautiful sight to behold despite the numerous beauty the world posseses. Black like the color of night itself with a slight tinge of brown like the moon and the stars, lying on your back and looking at them reminds you of the beauty yet to be discovered by man. Makes you wonder and believe in achieving the impossible dream to be an achiever and a world beater just so that she can see it with her beautiful eyes and smile or perhaps say a few words that you will keep with you for all eternity, buried from within you.

 Smile bright enough it could light up a room, how am I just a figment of time and space not be engulfed with it and be full joy. Roses are the only equal to her smile, but even they wither and die. Her smile lives on forever haunting me at every turn of my life, wishing that if I could have just one more fix of it. Just another shot of it would really help me go the extra mile in achieving so much more than ordinary and normal. To achieve greatness and happiness, coexisting with eachother for the first time in the history of the world. To recover the bridge to the unattainable, that all men seem to be looking for but fail. I achieve all this not in a lifetime and not in numerous years but only by looking at her sweet and charismatic smile.

7 years of cold winter has passed since it was the summer that she brought into my life, thats the price you have to pay maybe for being in paradise. For seeing it will always attract you towards wanting it and holding on to it for as long as you can connect to it and recall that you were an achiever once. She hasnt spoken to me since, yet people say that there has been really good music made ever since. Yet I have not heard of anything close to her voice, calming and assuring. Yet I would still say that she was so beautiful, and only deserve the best in the world. I guess maybe some birds are not meant to be caged, the feathers are just to bright. Yet when they leave they leave a dark spot in you that you realise will never be lit no matter how colorful birds can be. Its like the painful and the suffering will say that the first cut is the deepest, maybe that is the proper definition first love.

Yet she was so beautiful, and a remarkable person that I will forever cherish for being part of my life. Today on her birthday I only wish her all the greatest things in life, even if life turns out to be cruel enough to exclude me from it. You will always be my sweetheart, Happy Birthday gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment